How much does a website cost?
- 1st - There are domain name fees.
- First you need to determine what you want your domain name to be
- Then you need to determine if that domain name is available at your
domain name registrar (like domains.google) or a Hosting service (like bluehost.com or godaddy.com)
- So, that domain name could cost you $12/year if you're a .com or $15/year if you're a .biz or $60/year if you're a .attorney
- 2nd - There are hosting service fees.
- Your website needs to be run from an internet hosting server.
- Internet hosting providers can charge from $36 to $170 per year (depending the size of your site).
- 3rd - There are web development costs.
- Someone needs to build and/or maintain your website (me, me, me!!)
- This can vary a lot depending on the size and complexity you need.
Will I be able to edit the content of my own website?
It depends how the website is built.
I design/build websites so the user can edit much of their own content.
will my website look good on any device?
I build websites so they are mobile friendly. This is very crucial nowdays since there are a varity of sizes of cell phones and computers.